Would members please note that our neighbours, Reeds Thatcham AA have booked the canal stretch upstream from Guyers Bridge for a private match so no access will be allowed to NAA members on the day. Swims downstream of the bridge, including the new platforms will remain open to all.
The match secretary would like to remind members to book in if they want to take part in the NAA Memorial Match, Newbury v RFC matches and the Friday League Matches.
Details of matches are listed on your permit
Following the further relaxation of Covid restrictions the Club is pleased to announce that more of the current restrictions currently in place, can be removed.
From 29th March the following will apply.
- Angling remains a permitted outdoor recreation
- Night fishing will be permitted. (the Club does not propose initially, to put any restrictions in place regarding the length of stay on waters, but will review this after 2 weeks)
- Match fishing is permitted
- Travel should be minimised outside of your local area.
- The current advice regarding personal hygiene, carrying of anti-bacterial wipes/hand wash, gloves for opening gates and not going out if displaying Covid-19 symptoms all remain in place.