Following the further relaxation of Covid restrictions the Club is pleased to announce that more of the current restrictions currently in place, can be removed.
From 29th March the following will apply.
- Angling remains a permitted outdoor recreation
- Night fishing will be permitted. (the Club does not propose initially, to put any restrictions in place regarding the length of stay on waters, but will review this after 2 weeks)
- Match fishing is permitted
- Travel should be minimised outside of your local area.
- The current advice regarding personal hygiene, carrying of anti-bacterial wipes/hand wash, gloves for opening gates and not going out if displaying Covid-19 symptoms all remain in place.
Memberships for the new season are available in all categories, and the club has made the joining process much simpler. The membership form can be downloaded under the membership tab on this website, or go directly to it here. There are 2 ways to get your membership:
- Send the completed form with 2 photos and payment cheque to the membership secretary who will post the permit out to you, usually within 7 days.
- Take the completed form with 2 photos and payment cheque or cash to Thatcham Angling Centre, 156 Sagecroft Road. Thatcham. RG18 3BQ and get your permit straight away.
With so many fisheries to try out, what are you waiting for?